Our office is open with a modified schedule due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Office hours are as follows:
Monday 1:00 PM-6:00 PM (Front desk staff avail from 9am-6:30pm)
Tuesday 9:00 AM-3:30 PM
Wednesday 8:00 AM-12:00 Noon
Thursday 9:00 AM-3:30 PM
Friday Closed (Front desk staff avail from 8am-12n)
Please wear a mask to the office.
All allergy shot patients MUST make a shot appointment.
We will continue utilizing the prior protocol, in which:
- All patients will have their temperatures screened at the front door
- No additional family members or friends are permitted to accompany the patient(unless the patient is a minor)
- All shots are given at the door
- We will accommodate anyone with young children, seniors or those with a chronic condition who would like to receive their shots in their car. Please make this request when scheduling.
- Patients must wait in the parking lot for 30 minutes and come back to the door to check out.
- The front desk staff will continue to triage all office visits upon scheduling appointments and when confirming appointments the day prior.
All doctors will also continue to offer Virtual and Telemedicine visits, where appropriate, by appointment only.
If it is deemed necessary by the physician, we will evaluate patients in person but no spirometry, peak flows or nebulizer treatments of any kind will be performed.
Please continue to check our website regularly for any adjustments and updates.
Our first priority, as always, is to keep our patients, staff and families safe.
Stay safe and healthy!