Our office is open with a modified schedule due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Office hours are as follows:
Monday 1:00 PM-5:00 PM
Tuesday 9:00 AM-3:00 PM
Wednesday 8:00 AM-12:00 Noon
Thursday 9:00 AM-3:00 PM
All allergy shot patients MUST make a shot appointment.
Please space out your allergy shots:
Building: 14 days
Maintenance: 28 days
Please wear a mask to the office. It can be a cloth that covers your mouth and nose.
We will continue utilizing the prior protocol, in which:
- All patients will have their temperatures screened at the front door
- No additional family members or friends are permitted to accompany the patient(unless the patient is a minor)
- Patients will wait in their cars for 30 minutes after their shots
- We will accommodate anyone with young children, seniors or those with a chronic condition who would like to receive their shots in their car.Please make this request when scheduling.
- The front desk staff will continue to triage all office visits upon scheduling appointments and when confirming appointments the day prior.
Both doctors will also continue to offer Virtual and Telemedicine visits, where appropriate, by appointment only.
If it is deemed necessary by the physician, we will evaluate patients in person but no spirometry, peak flows or nebulizer treatments of any kind will be performed.
Please continue to check our website regularly for any adjustments and updates.
Thank you for your understanding, cooperation and patience, as we navigate through uncharted territory. Our first priority, as always, is to keep our patients, staff and families safe.
Stay safe and healthy!